Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 1 May 2010

Labour day

Wanted to sleep till 8.30 before heading back to office
but woke up at 7.24 (ten minutes later than my usual wake up time)
God must have said "I gave you extra 10mins of sleep! Wake up now and get to work!"
Told myself "Sleep for another 30minutes!"
When i was about to doze off again, the house phone rang*Ring Ring Ring*
Damn! Phone call at 7.25 Morning!
Trying to get back to sleep but mission FAILED!
Woke up and started mumbling to myself *Wanna sleep another 30mins also canot!"

Had a good breakfast with a cuppa of black coffee accompany with newspaper!
Head off to work
Wrote on my facebook wall
"I am the lowest paid professional labor who have to work on a Labor Day!"
It seems that I am not the only one
Other auditors are working too!

Even if Labor day falls on a weekday
i am sure all the auditors will be doing their normal routine
get to office by 9 and then start with reviewing files working papers

As for me
I am in the office to clear all my files before starting another new job.

Oh yeah
saw a old friend this morning
He didn't realize that today is Labor Day!
Maybe Labor Day is meaningless now
No point celebrating though!

Last but not least
To all who are working today "Happy Labor Day!" *Cheers*

love
ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home