Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 13 May 2010

just because

Just because I am the odd one
does it means that i don't get any chances to rectify my mistake?
does it means you have to ignore my appearance?

Just because I got pulled out earlier
Just because I was only in for a week
Just because I made a mistake
Just because I don't speak fluent mandarin
Just because I don't freaking understand your mandarin
Just because I only have one miserable portfolio

I know your portfolios are very good
Does that means that you can show off?

We are all in the same level
Do i deserve to be treated like that?
Or should you treat me like that?
Even the trainee have a better treatment
Just because she is a girl who knows how to manja?

I promise that I will proof to you
That I am capable too.
That I can lead a team too.

frustrated disappointed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home