Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 8 May 2010

i want

so many things running in my mind now
from head to toe
from left to right
from back to front
from sideways to downways

so many things i want at this moment

i want a increase in pay
200 will be good enough
but if you want to give me more, i am fine with it

i want a nice working environment
with cool people
no shouting n screaming n nagging
extra table for me?

i want a new car
hoping for a vios or honda city
this can only be fulfill next year

i want a new bag and shoes

i want to look for someone
who can take care of me
stand by my side
who i can share my stuff with
who can give me a big and tight hug everyday

i want to have all my weekends to be free from work
so that i can hang out with my darlings
shop then chill out at a bar or cafe
or sit by the lake side to read my favourite book

i want to travel
to either hongkong bali australia korea
targeting shanghai expo

i want a one week rest in an secluded island
taking a stroll at the beach
seeing sunrise and sunset
no sms no phone calls *disconnected from the world*
just me and you

i want my brother to be back
so that three of us can crap all day long
go out for lunch and supper
be my driver
calling each other stupid and idiot
i miss those days

i want another round of graduation
hopefully would be ACCA graduation
planning to do MSc forensic accounting *Crazzzieee*

i want this and that
never ending
so greedy right?
should feel grateful with what i have now

so random
ps


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home