Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 16 September 2011

Peeps, i am so sorry

I seriously have no idea what the hell is happening to me. I thought things are under my control but it seems its going haywire. It was meant to be straight forward and it became complicated.
I have screwed up a lot of things but the worst part is I spoilt my friendship with two super close buddies. They were with me when my life was in a roller coaster.
This time I have decided not to drag them in to my troubles. I just dont know how to face them. Its really complicated. I feel so sorry for ignoring them. No one left me with any choices but this is the only way out. I really hope that they can understand me.
Once its sorted out, things will be back to normal. And I do sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart, our friendship will be back to normal.
Give me some time. I miss you guys loads.

xoxo
ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home