Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 19 June 2010

exam n randomies

exam was last friday
study ..i mean it..really study...
paper was easy and doable ...*such word as doable?*
but don't think i can score
so not putting high hopes
just 50:50

took two days of mc
headache sorethroat
lost my voice while i was working
had to use some sign languages
colleagues made fun of me
not gonna take long mc anymore
mc = additional workload

but senior was nice enough to allow me to take extra mc
means 3 days
wed thurs fri ..then sat n sun
means weekend become weekdays and vice versa
but lucky i didnt take the third day
if not, i will be dead right now.

had two blast weekends
gonna share in abit

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home