Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 8 August 2010

bring the game on


the moment i walked in
put down my stuffs
sat down
turn my head to you
and our eyes just locked
for a few seconds

ouchh..i thought it ended yesterday
but too bad, since he wanted to play along
bring on the game

staring at my McD's coffee
and said " she bought me coffee?"
his response was "You had coffee already?"
"Nope".
He knows that i need coffee to start off my day
made fun of my coffee
because there was a baby nyamuk in my tapau'ed nescafe

He was quite concerned though
cause we left late last night
"What time you reached home?"
About one, You? About 1.30
"Did you watch tv before you sleep?"
I said yes. He laughed.

back to work
but the flirts continues.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home