Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 8 August 2010

who doesn't flirt ?

we both know that we are
not meant to be together
you are not my cup of coffee and vice versa

but when i needed you most you were there for me
though it was just a short period of time
its enough
love the way you pampered me that night
the flirting moment was awesome
just me and you
listening to our favourite love songs

looking at each other
when we were stuck with our work
the smiles and giggles
the way you say sorry
when i couldn't read your writing
the way you laugh
at my silly notes
you wasn't angry
when you know that i just pissed you off on purpose

there was one moment
that i wished it could paused
when we were standing so closed
staring at that stupid document
love the way you smell

at least you played along
with the flirting game

flirt is the best way to heal everything
thanks alot =)

i know it sounds like high school
and a little silly
but it doesn't matter
the process matters the most

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home