Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 15 August 2010

something is not right
felt that the world just tumbled down on me
eager to know but choose to ignore
telling others that i will not go through
but while i utter that sentence
my fingers were crossing
hoping that the result will be opposite
please let me go through this round

i really want to pass
want to concentrate on work
the feeling of working and studying at the same time
is so dreadful
this is the only thing that is holding me back now

was thinking to stop working if the result turn out to be bad
but
everyone thinks i am crazzzieee

but what can I do ?
if i don't go through then.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home