Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 21 June 2009

Pan Mee 200609

Who said that I cannot eat Pan Mee in Sheffield?


Chef: Phui san

My two kitchen Assistants

Yiting Weiwei

Raw Materials: Dough

The main ingredient

Flour Oil Butter Salt Water Egg


Marinated Chicken

Mushroom

Playing with the Dough

Side Dish:

Mushroom with Chicken Ikan Bilis Onion and Garlic Oil

Tadaaa….

Final product

Pan Mee

Looks EXACTLY THE SAME RITE?

It was simply delicious. The only thing was missing was chilli.


It was tiring making the dough. It was one of the best cooking session I ever had in Sheffield!


See, I told you! I am a good cook!


Love

phuisan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home