Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Yorkie Trip

This part is for me to put my silly self take pictures but some are taken by my mates. I am used to travelling around alone so my self taking picture has improved quite a lot.


My map reading skills has also improved. Previously, I was lousy in map reading. You will never be able to rely on me. If I drive around KL, I will recall based on my own experience. But this time, it is a bit different because I am taking my mates around and the tour guide at the same thing. Thumbs Up!


Sheffield Train Station
Any improvements?

This one is self take (ST)!
Cool rite?This one also ST
the best of the best!
Map reading.
I am good at it now!
Two sunglass Ladies!
Mr. Purple Man
Cute rite?
The Shambles!
One of my Fav ST for this York Album!
At the memorial war garden
Behind the City walls!
Yummyyy. Just Love it!
Credits to Jinhoh for this pic!

So what you think? Any improvements?


Love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home