Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 15 July 2009

My Second Yorkie Trip 040709

This is my second trip to York in 6 months time. The first time, I went with Aunty G and this time around I went with my mates (yiting, jinhoh, leajoo, cheechin and weiwei). We took the early train down from Sheffield to York at 0725. Though it we had a sleepless night last night, we managed to visit all the York attractions in one day. I think we did a very good job. The weather was very good. It was so sunny which is good for me and as for them it was sun burn. LoL. This time I managed to visit those places that I didn’t get to visit the last round.


The three ladies from flat 62
I am the partial flat 62 lady

At the Ouse River
York Boat
York City WallsOne happy family potrait

National railway
Different expression
Maybe we were lacked of sleep

Love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home