Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 24 June 2009

thank you

After talking to daddy yesterday, I felt so much better. I feel so glad for having such an understanding dad. Without him, my world would be tumble upside down right and left like a washing machine with no directions. He was the one who is always by my side when the world is going to fall on me. He is always there on time to save me from being crushed and collapse on the ground.


All I want to say is thank you for your kindness and understanding. I promise that I will never make you worry again. To you, I am still a 23 years old baby who has never grown up. Each time I break down, you are the one who give me a helping hand and hold me tightly to go through the whole journey. Without your encouragement, I would be still crying and searching for a conclusion.


For now, I have decided what I want!


Thank you and I love You!


ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home