Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 7 December 2008

Some pictures to share

According to the weather forecast, there was supposed to be heavy snow. I thought that I will be able to walk to Uni under the snow. It didn’t come true. It was raining heavily. From my window, I saw a car across the road, was covered with snow. I managed to snap a picture of it.


I went to class with my grey boots. When I walked on the road, it was very slippery and there is some ice on the road. I went home to change to another pair of boots which has grip.


Christmas mood


Car covered with snow


Santa Claus and Christmas tree.

Don’t ask what will be doing on Christmas because I am still undecided.


Enjoy the pictures. I will try to snap more pictures.


Merry Christmas in advance


Cheers

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home