Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 30 November 2008

Good Luck

This is especially dedicated to all my darlings and babes and friends and to everyone who is taking ACCA


YVoNNE, hENRY, KAIxIN, cHIOuYee, SioWyiIng, LeajOo, sINlI, yONGkIt, MingHoWe, CheecHin, JinHoH, YiTing, PohQuIn, AFA3, PeiPei, waIlIm, fIoN, wENDY, JoYCe, GinHoOi, SinGzEe


Even if I miss out your name, I still wish you all the best. I know you all are having loads of stress, cursing the examiner why he or she didn’t give you the miserable mark so that you can pass the paper. I know some of you need only one blardy mark to pass the paper.


You all must be burning midnight oil and have to apply for study leave. I know that after work you all still have to study. Remember your hard work will be paid off this time. You will be able to pass the papers. Please don’t give up. I will give you my full support.


I remember when I took 4 papers last time which is the very first time I take ACCA paper. I couldn’t believe it when I see the result. I wasn’t prepared for the result because I know I will probably flunk two papers. A lot of people think that I am super daring but I find it challenging. Though I was damn stressed up but my hard work was paid off. Thanks for all the support.


You see, if I can do it, then you will be able to it. Just do your best and don’t give up. It doesn’t matter if you take a longer time. Maybe the process is not important but the outcome is the more important.


Good Luck and All the best. Please don’t get stress up and take the paper with calmness and confidence. Have fun in the Exam. Remember to take a jacket with you. The college hall is freaking Cold.


Hope to get good news from you guys. Pass with flying colors. Take good care of your health.

I will give you my full moral support from UK. God Bless.


Hugss and take cares and Muaksssss


Cheers

PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home